martedì 14 luglio 2009

Getting things done


When it comes to get ready for such an adventurous journey, it may be tough to fell truly "ready".
Bags that needs to be packed, vaccinations, medicines (hell yeah!), papers (tons and tons of) and stuff.
It looks like it was yesterday when selections were goin' on, ain't it? And it's July already.

So, how am I getting ready for this thing?
Well, apart from the fact I've taken out basically all my clothes from the wardrobe (you never know what you're gonna need), and bought every medicine available (see what I've written earlier), I'm starting to look closely, to pay real attention to the regular routine, to the things I do pretty much every day (the usual stuff you never care about).
Why?
'Cause I wanna truly feel the difference between now and what's gonna happen. And not just because "it's gonna be different there" (I've heard this thing way too many times), but also to get the chance to feel how different is life there.
I don't know too much about India, I can just say I know what people told me about it. And while that can kinda prepare me to what I'm gonna see once arrived, I want to truly feel (taste, smell, see, touch, hear) every single piece of my life now.
That's the only tool I have to compare.
What's yours?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento